Re: [opensuse] building a 32 bits efi file for leap
28.02.2016 21:01, jdd пишет:
Le 28/02/2016 18:57, Andrei Borzenkov a écrit :

No, we cannot. We still do not have any information what fails and where.

I have a system with which I can make tests. Still we have to find a
process

I don't find any "linuxefi" command in my usable grub, may be it's the
problem?

If you are using grub.efi image from RPM - yes; for some reasons it is
not included on 32 bit version. It is present in module list, and if you
actually used grub2-install to install it it would be present.

Put RPM content under /usr/lib/grub2/i386-efi. Then use

grub2-install --target i386-efi

to setup grub2 on your system. *Then* we can discuss whether it works or
not :)

BTW I just submitted SR for update to 2.02~beta3 that should make
explicit --target unnecessary, by auto-detecting firmware word size.

I have an other computer with 64 bits uefi, but it's not active right
now :-(

jdd