Re: [opensuse] building a 32 bits efi file for leap
28.02.2016 20:34, jdd пишет:
Le 28/02/2016 18:10, Andrei Borzenkov a écrit :

Where exactly it fails - could you please quote part that does not work?

no idea, grub fails and I happen booting windows, it's what I have for
any error at this step :-(

without any grub.cfg, I have the grub prompt and can continue (by hand),
with my grub.cfg all is fine, I boot (right now init 3, as I only can
have the correct screen with this).

And it's specially tedious to test, May be I could copy a second folder
(32-2), with different grub.cfg.

only thing I notice on this file is that "linux" command is "linuxefi",
and I don't know how it's expected to work

It should work exactly the same as long as secure boot is not enabled,
but of course it has never been actually tested on i386 so who knows.