Re: [opensuse] Why do I have all these file systems loaded as modules?
On 02/26/2016 08:54 AM, Carlos E. R. wrote:
On 2016-02-26 14:40, Anton Aylward wrote:

Hmm. It makes me wonder what other unwanted/unnecessary modules
are being loaded.

Are you sure that filesystems are loaded as modules?

yes I am *ABSOLUTELY* sure.
I run 'lsmod' and the 'mavericks' I mention are there.
I remove them with 'rmmod' and run 'lsmod' again and they are gone.

On the other hand, those could be included
in the initrd.

Didn't I mention that I checked with 'lsinitrd'?

--
Life is like an analogy