[opensuse] Why do I have all these file systems loaded as modules?
When I look in /proc/filesystems I see that there are, among others,

btrfs*
reiserfs*
xfs*
jfs
msdos
vfat
minix
hfs
hfsplus
qnx4
ufs

I use the ones marked with an asterix and I might need msdos/vfat or
possibly even "exFAT" (not there, but available as a user-fuse for my
sdscards).

Now I'm aware that I can blacklist any module my sweet heart desires,
but that's not the point.

There isn't a requirement for the unmarked items under
/etc/modules-load.d/ nor anything about them in the files under
/etc/modprobe.d/*

I grep /etc for any mention of minix, qnx4 ... and nothing turns up.
I can't imagine why I'd need them. Yes, I could blacklist them, but as
I say, that's not the point. They were never enabled in the first
place. How did they get there?

I check with lsinitrd and there is no mention there either.

I thought I knew about modules and enabling/disabling them, but this has
me puzzled.

Hmm. It makes me wonder what other unwanted/unnecessary modules are
being loaded.