Re: [opensuse] Why Is Leap 42.1 Benchmarking Poorly?
On 02/25/2016 08:36 AM, Roger Oberholtzer wrote:

What I do have are question on what btrfs brings to the situation.

I've been using BtrFS on my personal system for over a year now, but
then I'm not putting any great demands on it. I can't think of any
advantage it has over ReiserFS.

The advantage for me over ext4 is that I don't have to worry about
i-node exhaustion, which had bitten me with the ext* series in the past.

This might be worth reading:

https://libsecure.so/t/friends-dont-let-friends-use-btrfs-for-oltp/175
and
http://blog.pgaddict.com/posts/postgresql-performance-on-ext4-and-xfs