Re: [opensuse] building a 32 bits efi file for leap
Le 24/02/2016 10:15, Andrei Borzenkov a écrit :

Oh, so it appears that package built on x86_64 does not include
pre-built grub.efi.

yes there is one, but I presume it's a 64 bits one

And there are no (published) 32 bit packages for
Leap. How weird ...

Leap was said to be only 64 bits, so it's not surprising. I just try to make it bootable from 32 bits uefi, to be installed then as 64 bits (works for debian)

Well, if you want to use exactly the same version as in Leap,

I just want to install Leap :-)

you
could install grub2-i386-efi on Leap (yes, it *is* available there in
standard repository)

binary don't install, I guess you speak of source?

You get (almost) the same binary as is on installation DVD.

I don't find it on the dvd

thanks
jdd