Re: [opensuse] building a 32 bits efi file for leap
On Wed, Feb 24, 2016 at 11:16 AM, jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello,

I have no way to test this right now (hardware unavailable for some days),
so this post.

is it possible to build a working bootia32.efi 32 bits file for Leap using
the instructions here:

https://github.com/jfwells/linux-asus-t100ta/tree/master/boot

I see nothing in this related to the running system (and it says "on any
computer"), but I'm not that good on the subject :-(

I try to make a bootable dvd for 32 bits uefi/64 bits processor systems

Install DVD is using pre-built image from grub2 RPM; just take it from
grub2-i386-efi package (/usr/lib/efi/grub.efi)