Re: [opensuse] Chromium crashes
  • From: "Aaron Digulla" <digulla@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2016 17:52:28 +0100

Am Sonntag, 21. Februar 2016 14:41 CET, Rodney Baker
<rodney.baker@xxxxxxxxxxxx> schrieb:

Where did you get a 4.4 Kernel for 13.2?

[...]
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/Kernel:/stable/standard/

The answer to most questions of this nature lie somewhere under
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/
Feel free to browse there for interesting and valuable things :-)

Yes. What he said. :)[...]

Apart from that, I have zero problems. I also have dkms installed to
automatically handle module rebuilds for nvidia and VirtualBox when the kernel
is updated. Saves reinstalling drivers every time.

Do you have a tutorial how to set up DKMS for nvidia? I'm tired of having to
switch to the console after someone changed Xorg or the kernel and build the
driver again.

Regards,

http://blog.pdark.de/