Re: [opensuse] Chromium crashes
On 02/21/2016 05:24 AM, Aaron Digulla wrote:
Am 21.02.2016 um 10:14 schrieb Rodney Baker:
Chrome also fails to launch on 13.2 . You have to turn off sand boxing dns
requests in order to get it to launch.

A kernel fix was promised last week but that didn't happen. Some lame excuse
about it building on a show machine. Then it was simply forgotten.
Ah. If it's kernel related, I'm running 4.4.1-5.g6398c2d-default - maybe
that's why I'm not seeing the issue.

Where did you get a 4.4 Kernel for 13.2?

Probably the same place I've been getting the series 4 kernel and
posting about it regularly, the "Kernel Stable" repository at
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/Kernel:/stable/standard/

YMMV.

The answer to most questions of this nature lie somewhere under
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/
Feel free to browse there for interesting and valuable things :-)

It's more fun than reading manual pages :-)