Re: [opensuse] Thread Breakers
* Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx> [02-20-16 16:06]:
John Andersen wrote:

Folks:

Polite suggestion: If you notice that your replies to messages tend to
break threads into multiple parts, might I suggest a different mail reader
be used to handle list traffic?

I realize this often happens with webmail packages that don't handle
mailing list messages very well.

I thought it was just me, but the archives also show broken threads.

Not a big deal, just a suggestion.

I second John's suggestion.

I also agree but shouldn't this be added to:
https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Mailing_list_netiquette

And more of us *urging* those lax individuals to follow the
"Mailing_list_netiquette", that it is *expected* here (and all openSUSE
lists), Not Just A Suggestion!, but common courtesy.

Some of us may be behind corporate firewalls, and might only have webmail
clients, which are notorious for this sort of thing.