Re: [opensuse] dovecot security files wiped out in update
19.02.2016 20:51, Marcus Meissner пишет:

/etc/ssl/certs is cleared by update-ca-certificates.

If you want to place your own cert, put it to

/usr/share/pki/trust/

and run
update-ca-certificates

This should create a symlink to your certificate in /etc/ssl/certs/

What script does it? On both 13.2 and TW I have 4 scripts in
/usr/lib/ca-certificates/update.d, none of them ever mentions
/usr/share/pki/trust. What packages should be installed to enable this?

/usr/lib/ca-certificates/update.d/80etc_ssl.run will symlink to files in
/var/lib/ca-certificates/pem as long as /etc/ssl/certs is not itself
symlink to them. It also says that (custom?) CA certificates should be
installed in /etc/pki/trust/anchors.

But more importantly, I do not see this script deleting *files* in
/etc/ssk/certs. It removes dangling symlinks or symlinks to previous
default locations only ...

Confused ...