Re: [opensuse] Now what? Glibc bug, vulnerability

Marcus Meissner <meissner@xxxxxxx> schrieb am 20:49 Mittwoch, 17.Februar 2016:
On Wed, Feb 17, 2016 at 08:47:55PM +0100, MarkusGMX wrote:

Which OpenSuSE versions will get a fix for CVE-2015-7547 and when?

Leap has received the update this morning.

13.2 is still building due to secondary architectures (ppc, aarch64) being
slow.

A Tumbleweed request is also open, unclear how fast it will pass through the
integration infrastructure.

What about OpenSuSE 13.1?

Btw. I made an update today and suddenly X11 and KDE did not show up.
SuSE 13.1
Turned out that NFS clients that I added some time ago were not present,
SuSE 13.1 waiting for quite some time at bootup, X11 showing some timeout and
then: no KDE :-(
Removed the NFS clients and X11+KDE worked again.
What was changed on SuSE side in this case so that the complete boot process
seems to be different?
Why such timeouts in X11?
This was working up to now without such hickups.

Thx in advance
Pete