Re: [opensuse] What is the meaning of these firewall log entries?
Asking out loud:
How do you expect to use a udp service on a hibernated machine? What sense does it makes? How can it be done?
Is it a physical machine or VM??
Have you tried WOL?(in the case of a physical)

The issue you should be investigating is "why" it's hibernating and how to "stop" it from hibernating.

Eliezer