Re: [opensuse] Now what? Glibc bug, vulnerability
On 02/17/2016 12:00 AM, Stevens wrote:
Extremely severe bug leaves dizzying number of software and devices
vulnerable
Since 2008, vulnerability has left apps and hardware open to remote
hijacking.

by Dan Goodin - Feb 16, 2016

http://arstechnica.com/security/2016/02/extremely-severe-bug-leaves-dizzying-number-of-apps-and-devices-vulnerable/

Now what?

did you see any specifc example of it running malicious code? All I saw
was a crash.

http://www.mrbrklyn.com

http://www.coinhangout.com - coins!
http://www.brooklyn-living.com