Re: [opensuse] What is the meaning of these firewall log entries?
On 2016-02-16 07:49, David C. Rankin wrote:
On 02/13/2016 05:38 PM, Carlos E. R. wrote:

Yes, pascal :-P

Sample run:

cer@Telcontar:~/bin/lazarus/mios> echo hello | ./pipetimer2
2016-02-14T00:37:25.890 hello
cer@Telcontar:~/bin/lazarus/mios>

I can't in good conscious let you rely on old pascal for your needs.

But I was a professional programmer in Pascal, or rather, Borland
Pascal. Guru class O:-)

I also provided the beans for my table with C.

So in theory I know both. But I prefer pascal. I simply did not add
options and features to the code because I hardcoded it in the exact way
I need it :-)

I event
tweaked the initial code so that localtime/gmtime timestamps are now command
line option configurable. The help:

Well, thanks, I'll keep it :-)

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 13.1 x86_64 "Bottle" at Telcontar)