Re: [opensuse] Buffer overflow ... and other errors
On 02/15/2016 10:21 PM, Jeffrey L. Taylor wrote:
I also had an IMSAI 8080. I don't remember whether I grouped the red and
blue switches by groups of 3 (octal) or groups of four (hex).

I had mine arranged for octal. It made remembering the op codes easier.

Fond memories that I have no desire to re-enact.

Mine started with 4K, but eventually made it's way up to 20K. ;-)

I used audio cassette for storage and hooked it up to an ASR 35 Teletype I
bought used from my employer. I also had an a keyboard, from Southwest
Technical Products and later a Cherry keyboard that I modified. I also had a
video card & security monitor for display.