Re: [opensuse] openSUSE on ASUS ZenBook Pro?
On 15/02/16 17:54, Daniel Bauer wrote:

Am 15.02.2016 um 17:49 schrieb Bob Williams:

If you want to use the whole hard drive for openSUSE, I would guess that
getting Windows to enable uefi, then get the YaST installer to
repartition, might work, but don't quote me!

Regards

Bob

Following this threat cause I'll get my new Asus GL552VW in two weeks or
so.

Does your sentence above mean that windows somehow has to stay on that
system because of that uefi thing?

Sorry, if my question sounds stupid... I plan(ned) to just completely
format the disks and remove whatever is on it, as I always did with a
new install and just play leap on it... (it has a 128 GB SSD where I
want to put the encrypted system and a 1 TB HD for my data).

Do I have to consider something windowish before I start
deleting/formating?

Daniel

That sentence means I don't know. This installation was the only one
I've done on a UEFI machine. It might (should?) be possible to do as you
suggest, but it's not what I did, as I was doing a dual boot setup.

Bob
--
Bob Williams
System: Linux 4.1.15-8-default