Re: [opensuse] openSUSE on ASUS ZenBook Pro?
Le 15/02/2016 18:54, Daniel Bauer a écrit :

Do I have to consider something windowish before I start
deleting/formating?

nothing mandatory if you don't ever use Windows, but it's possible to make a complete backup from within windows or with fsbackup or clonezilla. Do not forget to bakup all the partitions (up to three for windows, system, and recovery), let only for service if hardware fails (to prevent "oh, linux is the cause of the failure")

jdd