Re: [opensuse] openSUSE on ASUS ZenBook Pro?
On Mon, 15 Feb 2016 16:19:59 +0000
Bob Williams wrote:

Not the same model, but a few months ago I bought an ASUS Zenbook
UX305 for my wife. She wanted it to be dual boot, so I shrank the
Win10 partition (from within Windows) and installed openSUSE Leap 42.1
alongside. No problems, nice little machine, works well. And the Win10
installation hasn't been touched since! ;-)

Bob

Thanks Bob! :-)

Did you have to jump through any UEFI hurdles? The last new system I
tried this on absolutely refused to reveal it's Windows system
partition(s) when booting to CD/DVD/USB in 'legacy' mode. When set to
'secure boot' mode, you could not access the CD/DVD/USB drive (not an
ASUS system, btw.)

Thanks again & regards,

Carl