Re: [opensuse] Buffer overflow ... and other errors
On 14/02/16 05:04 PM, Anton Aylward wrote:
On 02/14/2016 05:39 PM, jdd wrote:
Le 14/02/2016 23:35, Carlos E. R. a écrit :

Me, I would add: Will the runtime whatever tell us? No.

sometime oe see curious writes on screen :-)
Sometimes nothing seems to happen.
If you are lucky you find a new file called "core" on your disk.
Sometimes if you are not lucky you find you were glad you made a backup
of your disk.

I gave up programming in C when I discovered Perl.
I gave up programming in Perl when I discovered Ruby.

And here I thought real programmers were still writing:

cp stdin filename

<hide>