Re: [opensuse] experiences with bache / logic of caching
Le 14/02/2016 23:26, Anton Aylward a écrit :

'Cos I'm sure I'm not alone when I speak of a set-up like this that the
sysop decided to turn off the alarm, and turn off the alarm .. and
um-plug the annoying alarm ... and forgot about it.

on the server's room of my Linux user groups, my shoes where making an annoying "quiiiiirk" every some time.

*years* after, I noticed an UPS under the board was 10 years old and quirked for a dead battery :-))

jdd