Re: [opensuse] openSUSE on ASUS ZenBook Pro?
On 02/14/2016 11:39 AM, Knurpht - Gertjan Lettink wrote:
Op zondag 14 februari 2016 10:59:46 CET schreef Patrick Shanahan:
ASUS has historically been negative toward linux, but. I suggest dl a
live cd/dvd and make a bootable usb stick to try it. It will appear or
act as an additiona hard drive give you a slower experience similar to
being installed on the laptop's hard drive.
Completely different experiences here re. ASUS. No "no liinux for us" replies
from them anyway.

I was surprised the first time, but mamy resellers don't bother you booting
from USB in their shop IME, just to check whether it will work with openSUSE.

When I was shopping for my ThinkPad, I booted from a Live CD to make
sure it worked. No problem from store staff at all.