Re: [opensuse] openSUSE on ASUS ZenBook Pro?
Le 14/02/2016 16:59, Patrick Shanahan a écrit :

ASUS has historically been negative toward linux, but. I suggest dl a
live cd/dvd and make a bootable usb stick to try it. It will appear or
act as an additiona hard drive give you a slower experience similar to
being installed on the laptop's hard drive.

This is what I did before buying my last several laptops and desktops.
Not completely fail-proof but good indicator. You could even use a
portable usb/sata hard drive.

yes, good avice. That said I never had problem with asus. My asus is simply much less powerful the the OP one, but runs 13.2, Leap... without problem

jdd