Re: [opensuse] installing xen on leap
JDD,

Can I make a recommendation? If you want to learn Xen, why not down
load Citrix Zen, it free it already set up. I know it not the same on
openSUSE, but it a start.

On Fri, Feb 12, 2016 at 8:25 AM, jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Le 12/02/2016 13:40, Per Jessen a écrit :

also try booting with "vga=normal".

already did, I really think it's not that the problem

scrubbing RAM - that's quite early in the sequence. Hmm, how much
memory did you give to Dom0 ? The option is "dom0_mem=xxxM"

I did nothing, but install default with yast and reboot as instructed. Where
should I add this?

there are two "kernel" lines in grub, multiboot and module (and none
"linux")

We can compare hardware - my test system from two days ago was an HP
DL360G5, quad-core, 8Gb RAM, single disk. Some basic graphics
interface. I installed over PXE+SSH+HTTP, but that should not make a
difference.
Well, it's probably not hardware when your system otherwise boots fine.

yes, Dell Optiplex, 6Gb ram, 2 SSD (240Gb for xen install), seems much more
than necessary.

thanks

jdd

Terror PUP a.k.a