Re: [opensuse] installing xen on leap
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2016 13:40:24 +0100
jdd wrote:

Le 11/02/2016 19:40, Per Jessen a écrit :

Maybe try with the real minimum, completely without X.

same result

Weird. You still get a blank screen? It doesn't make any sense when
you're in console-only mode. I'm running out of suggestions - maybe
also try booting with "vga=normal". Otherwise it's time for the serial
console. "console=ttyS0,115200,8n1" - ah, but you don't have a serial
port ...

the last image from a video tape:

http://dodin.org/owncloud/index.php/s/BH9qjCX7Xya8fXq

scrubbing RAM - that's quite early in the sequence. Hmm, how much
memory did you give to Dom0 ? The option is "dom0_mem=xxxM"

We can compare hardware - my test system from two days ago was an HP
DL360G5, quad-core, 8Gb RAM, single disk. Some basic graphics
interface. I installed over PXE+SSH+HTTP, but that should not make a
difference.
Well, it's probably not hardware when your system otherwise boots fine.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (5.6°C)