Re: [opensuse] Slow SSH connection
On 02/10/2016 10:22 PM, Andrei Borzenkov wrote:
11.02.2016 05:44, Carlos E. R. пишет:
On 2016-02-10 17:21, Anton Aylward wrote:

Once again, same as on my 13.1

That can not be, as he said he updated from 13.1 to 13.2. Those things
are still on 13.1 versions, apparently.

The program versions shown correspond to 13.2 (at least 13.2 with
current patched, I am lazy to track it back). Which just means that raw
upstream version is more or less useless when comparing packages from
distribution. One always need to show package version.

I don't understand.

http://www.mrbrklyn.com

http://www.coinhangout.com - coins!
http://www.brooklyn-living.com