Re: [opensuse] Leap Display settings
Dave Plater composed on 2016-02-10 18:10 (UTC+0200):

Mines Shift+Print Screen. In dos it used to actually print the screen.

The ONLY logical result of a key so labeled. How many dweebs are naturally
going to associate 'print' with screencap? I've seen KDE's new screenshooter
name 2-3 times in recent days and *still* can't remember it. Why don't we
change program names more often, or other things? Let's stop calling banks
banks and call them fremoxen instead? Let's call PCs wertomes, automobiles
bazlinder, and streets skordinks. Strategic behavior from KDE upstream in
recent years makes me estimate their average age too low for legal imbibing.

Any chance we can get that new upstream name changed to KSnapshot for openSUSE?

Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/