Re: [opensuse] Slow SSH connection
On 02/10/2016 09:11 AM, Carlos E. R. wrote:
On 2016-02-10 14:47, Ruben Safir wrote:

Why does getting any terminal now so long? even CTL F3 et al takes forever.

Because they are created the instant you want to use them, not before,
during boot. But it should happen fast.

that has never been fast with any system I've touched with systemd.

http://www.mrbrklyn.com

http://www.coinhangout.com - coins!
http://www.brooklyn-living.com