Re: [opensuse] Leap Display settings
On 09/02/16 12:46 PM, don fisher wrote:
On 02/09/2016 06:42 AM, Darryl Gregorash wrote:

For don fisher: you should be looking in Hardware/Display and
Monitor/Display Configuration.

Darryl,

I looked at Hardware/Display and Monitor/Display as you suggested. I
cannot see how to cut and paste part of that display into a file that
I could attach. The entire output is listed as 1000K long. Can I
attach this, or should I load it into my editor and try to cull it down?
You can use the screen grabber to take a snap of only part of the
screen. If you already have a snapshot, trim it down; everything else is
vast tracts of real estate that is not relevant here.

As for file attaching it, I think the list server might strip off any
attached files. There are plenty of free image hosting sites, such as
tinypic.com or imgur.com that you can use.