Re: [opensuse] installing xen on leap
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2016 10:45:00 +0100
Per Jessen wrote:

jdd wrote:

Le 09/02/2016 20:41, Per Jessen a écrit :

You could try regenerating the initrd, you can do that from the
non-xen
system. I know dracut doesn't always produce a working initrd,
maybe this is one of those times.

what I know is that loadig linux kernel and inird from grub console
got a immediate reboot

need to rtfm :-(

Not sure you'll find much literature on the topic. Maybe I'll go and
install a Leap xen system and see what happens.

I installed the minimum selection plus xen, left the whole configuration
to yast to sort out. Worked fine.

Apart from hardware, one obvious difference is that I don't have any GUI
installed - how about trying to boot to init 3 only, jdd ?

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (3.8°C)