Re: [opensuse] installing xen on leap
Le 10/02/2016 08:30, Per Jessen a écrit :
jdd wrote:

Le 09/02/2016 20:41, Per Jessen a écrit :

You could try regenerating the initrd, you can do that from the
non-xen

need to rtfm :-(

Not sure you'll find much literature on the topic. Maybe I'll go and
install a Leap xen system and see what happens. I did try earlier but
I had root on nfs, and dracuts initrd didn't know how to deal with
that. I think I opened a bug on that.

what I don't know is how to generate an initrd else than for the working install. I remember some command line option...

jdd