Re: [opensuse] installing xen on leap
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2016 08:30:13 +0100
jdd wrote:

Le 09/02/2016 20:41, Per Jessen a écrit :

You could try regenerating the initrd, you can do that from the
non-xen
system. I know dracut doesn't always produce a working initrd, maybe
this is one of those times.

what I know is that loadig linux kernel and inird from grub console
got a immediate reboot

need to rtfm :-(

Not sure you'll find much literature on the topic. Maybe I'll go and
install a Leap xen system and see what happens. I did try earlier but
I had root on nfs, and dracuts initrd didn't know how to deal with
that. I think I opened a bug on that.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (2.4°C)