Re: [opensuse] Leap42: can't override dracut's initrd ?
Per Jessen wrote:

It would appear that the dracut initrd ignores my cmdline
settings? Or more likely, I'm doing something wrong.

At various points in time, Dracut's initrds have been known to hard code
various things so that cmdline options can't override them. Maybe you've
found one that hasn't been fixed?

Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/