Re: [opensuse] Why does digikam wants to become installed via zypper up?
On 02/09/2016 04:08 PM, Per Jessen wrote:
Anton Aylward wrote:

On 02/09/2016 02:08 PM, Per Jessen wrote:
I removed digikam today, shouldn't kipi-plugins have been
automatically removed too?
Am I doing this the wrong way:

office34:~ # rpm -q --whatrequires digikam
no package requires digikam

Shouldn't that be

# rpm -q --whatrequires kipi-plugins

I was trying to determine what caused digikam to be installed on an upgrade.
Andrei pointed out that it is required by kipi-plugins, so I was expecting
to see that listed.

DUH?
Whatever made me think digikam required kipi-plugins?

I have digikam installed ..

# rpm -q --whatrequires kipi-plugins
kipi-plugins-lang-4.14.0-53.1.noarch
digikam-4.9.0-41.1.x86_64