Re: [opensuse] Slow SSH connection
On 02/09/2016 03:21 PM, Cor van Haastregt wrote:
The problem was solved after rebooting the machine(s).

There was a change in SSH config mentioned in a previous thread; that
too required a reboot/restart.

OK, so I 'cheat'. I use DynDNS and I use ssh-agent.
The latter minimized typing :-)

I've had a few kernel updates since that ssh change thread, and of
course rebooted and restarted my own and the remote ssh servers that I
communicate with. Which raises the issue: maybe the remote sshd needs
restarting?