Re: [opensuse] Leap Display settings
On 02/08/2016 02:32 PM, don fisher wrote:
How does one set the configuration of multiple screens in Leap?. The
"Display and Monitor" button no longer displays the options to select
screens, sync etc.

Thanks
Don
I found that if I look at the Display settings center under the KDE window, the correct display appears. What changed under LEAP so that the display configuration window that used to appear correctly under FVWM now fails? And how can I fix it? I would also like to be able to run the KDE help application. Any ideas on how to do that under FVWM?

Thanks
Don