Re: [opensuse] Why does digikam wants to become installed via zypper up?
09.02.2016 16:55, Per Jessen пишет:
cagsm wrote:

On Tue, Feb 9, 2016 at 2:34 PM, Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
That is probably up to the packager. In this case it is still odd
that digikam gets installed with an upgrade with --no-recommends.

I never tried that parameter. So did you guys did use that and even
then it still gets installed? So bug then, right? Thanks.

Yep:

office34:~ # zypper up --no-recommends
Retrieving repository 'openSUSE-Leap-42.1-Update' metadata ....[done]
Building repository 'openSUSE-Leap-42.1-Update' cache ....[done]
Reading installed packages...

The following 2 applications are going to be installed:
digiKam Showfoto

The following 2 NEW packages are going to be installed:
digikam digikam-libs

The following 7 packages are going to be REMOVED:
libkdcraw23 libkexiv2-11 libkface3 libkgeomap2 libkipi11 libksane0
libmediawiki1

The following 21 packages are going to be upgraded:
curl kaccounts-integration kipi-plugins kipi-plugins-acquireimage

10:~ # zypper se --requires digikam
Reading installed packages...

S | Name | Summary |
Type
--+--------------------------+-------------------------------------+------------
| Showfoto | Manage your photographs like a pr-> |
application
| digiKam | Manage your photographs like a pr-> |
application
| digikam | A KDE Photo Manager |
package
| digikam-lang | Languages for package digikam |
package
| digikam-libs | Libraries required to run digikam |
package
| digikam-plugin-color | DigiKam: ImagePlugin-Color |
package
| digikam-plugin-decorate | DigiKam: ImagePlugin-Decorate |
package
| digikam-plugin-enhance | DigiKam: ImagePlugin-Enhance |
package
| digikam-plugin-fxfilters | DigiKam: ImagePlugin-FxFilters |
package
| digikam-plugin-transform | DigiKam: ImagePlugin-Color |
package
| kipi-plugins | KDE Plug-Ins for Image Manipulation |
package
10:~ # zypper se --requires digikam-libs
Reading installed packages...

S | Name | Summary | Type
--+--------------+-------------------------------------+--------
| digikam | A KDE Photo Manager | package
| kipi-plugins | KDE Plug-Ins for Image Manipulation | package
10:~ #

So digikam is required by kipi-plugins which is going to be updated.

kipi-plugins-geolocation kipi-plugins-lang libaccounts-qt5-1 libcurl4
libmysqlclient18 libmysqlclient_r18 libmysqld18 libpoppler44
libpoppler-glib8 libpoppler-qt4-4
libpoppler-qt5-1 libsignon-qt5-1 libzip2 mariadb mariadb-client
mariadb-errormessages poppler-tools

21 packages to upgrade, 2 new, 7 to remove.
Overall download size: 38.8 MiB. Already cached: 0 B. After the
operation, additional 58.3 MiB will be used.
Continue? [y/n/? shows all options] (y):