Re: [opensuse] Leap Display settings
On 09/02/16 01:34 AM, jdd wrote:

if I read well what is at the beginning, the OP do not even have the
option in the kde control center. I have only one monitor and I have
the option, so may be simply some kde part missing?

I have the same configuration as you do, and I also have the option in
the control center. Either there is a kde part missing, as you suggest,
or else the OP is looking in the wrong section of the control center. He
mentioned something about only seeing "screen locking", but that is the
wrong section for this.

For don fisher: you should be looking in Hardware/Display and
Monitor/Display Configuration.