Re: [opensuse] installing xen on leap
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 09 Feb 2016 11:37:53 +0100
jdd wrote:

Le 09/02/2016 11:07, Per Jessen a écrit :

To boot a Xen Dom0, you need kernel-xen and the xen
hypervisor "xen-4.x.x". Those two plus the new initrd are booted
from your bootloader. I'm not familiar with grub, I use pxe.

all this seems to have been setup by yast

Yes, I would expect so too.

The network problem might be due to your bridge interface not getting
an address? Still, you should not have a blank screen.

the bridged interface works with the "normal" (non xen) Leap boot

Okay, then it should really work in xen too.

Maybe try booting with vga=normal to avoid any graphics issues. My xen
hosts have very simple vga graphics.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (7.2°C)