Re: [opensuse] installing xen on leap
Le 09/02/2016 11:07, Per Jessen a écrit :

To boot a Xen Dom0, you need kernel-xen and the xen
hypervisor "xen-4.x.x". Those two plus the new initrd are booted from
your bootloader. I'm not familiar with grub, I use pxe.

all this seems to have been setup by yast

The network problem might be due to your bridge interface not getting an
address? Still, you should not have a blank screen.

the bridged interface works with the "normal" (non xen) Leap boot

I don't find any occurrence of "xen" in journalctl, my it be the crash happen before the journal start?

last message I've seen on the screen is "target initialization".

I will wait 15 minutes between boots to have a date as tag on journalctl..

thanks
jdd