Re: [opensuse] Leap Display settings
jdd composed on 2016-02-09 00:29 (UTC+0100):

don fisher composed:

Felix Miata wrote:

http://fm.no-ip.com/SS/KDE/kscreen5-0768.jpg

That is what the 13.2 screen like like. The leap screen just offers
"Screen Locker" settings.

I have in Leap this exact same screen. May be depends on graphic card?
Mine is Nvidia (and with Nouveau)

That .jpg is from booting TW's KF5 with two displays connected to Intel gfx
and powered up before booting, so driver isn't likely related. I don't have
KF5 on any of my 42.1 installations. My guess is either that Don's using a
laptop docking system that isn't fully connected at boot time (and KF5 is
"too intelligent" for its own good, or it has a dependent udev bug), or his
42.1 installation is missing some *randr* or *creen* package that the KF5
screen configuration panel requires to be able to populate itself. Note Don
didn't answer my question about how he booted, which might show the root of
his problem.

Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/