Re: [opensuse] Leap Display settings
On 02/08/2016 03:22 PM, Felix Miata wrote:
don fisher composed on 2016-02-08 14:32 (UTC-0700):

How does one set the configuration of multiple screens in Leap?. The
"Display and Monitor" button no longer displays the options to select
screens, sync etc.

Are you going into that settings screen having booted with all displays
connected and powered up. I do my screen configurations via xorg.conf*, so
don't use the KDE display config panel myself, but it looks doable to me.
Doesn't yours look something like this?
http://fm.no-ip.com/SS/KDE/kscreen5-0768.jpg

That is what the 13.2 screen like like. The leap screen just offers "Screen Locker" settings.

Don