[opensuse] Slow SSH connection
Since I ran an upgrade on my server a few months ago, the ssh connect
has been very very slow to respond to a connection request. I think
this has to do with systemd, as it feels like the delay that ConsoleKit
gives terminals. Any clues how to debug and fix?

Ruben
ruben@www:~> cat /etc/os-release
NAME=openSUSE
VERSION="13.2 (Harlequin)"
VERSION_ID="13.2"
PRETTY_NAME="openSUSE 13.2 (Harlequin) (i586)"
ID=opensuse
ANSI_COLOR="0;32"
CPE_NAME="cpe:/o:opensuse:opensuse:13.2"
BUG_REPORT_URL="https://bugs.opensuse.org";
HOME_URL="https://opensuse.org/";
ID_LIKE="suse"

http://www.mrbrklyn.com