Re: [opensuse] Upgrade to 42.1 from 13.1?
Le 08/02/2016 18:52, Thomas Taylor a écrit :
I have run into a problem upgrading a multi-boot system. I currently have OS
13.1, Fedora 18, and windows 7 on my system. I'm using legacy grub as boot
manager. It is installed in a partition on an SSD along with the windows 7
system.

but I guess an uefi firmware? I have no such problem with usual BIOS

When I attempt to install OS 42.1 (leap) onto this system I receive messages
that the /boot/efi needs to be formatted FAT.

ignore this, and as soon as possible switch to grub2 (may be in install summary)

jdd