Re: [opensuse] personal web based news reader
* jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx> [02-08-16 06:55]:
Hello,

At home I use Thunderbird to read mails and news.

When I'm away from home, for example on somebody else computer), I use
squirrelmail or roundcube to read my mail.

But as far as I know they do not allow to read newsgroups.

I manage my own hosted server and don't want to use google or any other
public system.

is there any php/perl/python/whatever application running on apache that
could allow me to read a handful newsgroups

there is slrn, but it doesn't run on apache and is control-line.