[opensuse] help in digikam under FVWM
I am using FVWM2, and when I execute digikam HELP I receive numerous messages:

Connecting to deprecated signal QDBusConnectionInterface::serviceOwnerChanged(QString,QString,QString)
kbuildsycoca4 running...
Use of uninitialized value $kdeversion in numeric eq (==) at /usr/bin/susehelp-khelpcenter line 7.
Use of uninitialized value $kdeversion in numeric eq (==) at /usr/bin/susehelp-khelpcenter line 12.
Use of uninitialized value $kdeversion in numeric eq (==) at /usr/bin/susehelp-khelpcenter line 17.
Use of uninitialized value $kshell in concatenation (.) or string at /usr/bin/susehelp-khelpcenter line 68.
Use of uninitialized value $khelpcenter in concatenation (.) or string at /usr/bin/susehelp-khelpcenter line 68.
sh: help:/digikam/index.html: No such file or directory

I have a few questions, pardon the stupidity. Where does one get the value of kdeversion? And what should be in kshell? I could not locate any html doc pages under digikam, and when I used Yast2 to examine the installed files I did mot see any html files either. I would also like to have access to the general kde help pages.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Don