Re: [opensuse] 13.2 vs Leap vs Tumbleweed
On 02/07/2016 01:54 PM, Per Jessen wrote:
jdd wrote:

Le 07/02/2016 22:23, John Andersen a écrit :

Who among us couldn't afford $25 (or more) a year automatic pay-pale if
the system prompted us on some anniversary date, with a don't show me
this again button?

yes

we could build a "supporters of opensuse" non profit association, with
as goal to sponsor openSUSE
I'd be happy to establish and run a "Friends of openSUSE Verein" here in
Switzerland, but as long as there is no openSUSE entity to receive the
sponsoring, it would be pointless.

Back when one could purchase SuSE boxed sets with docs, I would buy a
dozen at a time and hand them out at work. This served to reward SuSE
for a good product and to help spread the Linux gospel.

I certainly wouldn't mind donating to development efforts if the funding
would really help. I have no idea how this could be done now.

Regards,
Lew