Re: [opensuse] 13.2 vs Leap vs Tumbleweed
  • From: Richard Brown <RBrownCCB@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Feb 2016 12:44:17 +0100
On 7 February 2016 at 12:40, Oliver Kurz <okurz@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sunday 07 February 2016 12:35:46 Per Jessen wrote:
Oliver Kurz wrote:
On Sunday 07 February 2016 10:03:28 Per Jessen wrote:
Do you know where one can go to see what's being tested?

TL;DR: Yes, Greg already described it, read again :-)
Greg just posted a very nice introduction of how you can get it from
openQA but I will try again to explain that maybe from a slightly
different perspective even though this would be a more appropriate
topic for "opensuse- factory".
[…]
Thanks for the explanation and the pointers Oliver - I have occasionally
been playing with the idea of creating some test cases, but I've not
really tried hard enough.

I don't say starting is easy but the people on opensuse-factory are very
helpful and it is very rewarding to see "own testcases" being executed by
openQA over and over again :-)

Sure is

Another source of hopefully helpful info regarding how to write test
cases are a few videos on youtube:

Introductory talk - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8LmqhwpVvg
Hands on workshop - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EM3XmaQXcLg

Both are a little out of date but mostly accurate