Re: [opensuse] 13.2 vs Leap vs Tumbleweed
On 7 February 2016 at 00:40, Greg Freemyer <greg.freemyer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

<lots of good stuff ending on this point>

If anyone thinks pre-2015 Factory ever had pre-release testing
anywhere close to that they're simply wrong.

Well said

Not only that, but since 2014, SUSE have now adopted openQA for
testing their enterprise distributions and addons, so it should go
without saying that it's effective, broad, trustworthy testing. oooh,
I guess we can say it's 'Enterprise Grade' even ;)

(and if anyone is wondering - yes, SUSE actively contribute their SLE
test cases back into openSUSE - we have just one shared test suite for
SLE/Leap/Tumbleweed which provides the code for those hundreds of
scenarios and thousands of different test module runs)