Re: [opensuse] 13.2 vs Leap vs Tumbleweed

Slightly different take on the question, as I've multiple machines due
for a system update.

Would experienced list members characterize most of the problems with Leap
to be around KDE and tightly-related software, or other things?

Any serious issues around ext4 or Oracle VirtualBox? I haven't seen any
on the list which weren't "user ooops" in the end, but perhaps I missed
or misunderstood something.

I don't use any KDE (beyond okular), so if the answer is "its mostly about
the current iteration of KDE & related software" then Leap sounds like
the best approach for longest support - or such is my impression.

Any arguments to the contrary?

Thanks.

Michael (on 12.3)
--